The Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the Republic of Serbia and the Ministry of Youth and Sport of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Announce an ESSAY COMPETITION:
“WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT AZERBAIJAN?”
Details of the Essay Competition:
- Competition is open to the students (Ages 18-29) of high schools and universities located in Serbia
- Applicants are invited to choose one of the following topics:
- Heydar Aliyev - National Leader of Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan – a multi-ethnic and multi-confessional nation
- Azerbaijan and Serbia: history of relations and perspectives
- Contribution of Azerbaijan’s oil and gas strategy to the development of the region
- Azerbaijan at the crossroad of civilizations
- History, art and culture of Azerbaijan
- Free topic (on Azerbaijan)
- Essay must be original and written in English
- Essay must contain between 1000 and 2500 words and typed in Arial 12 font
- Essay must be submitted by June 20th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every entry must be accompanied by:
- Application Form Download
- Short Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of Passport (or ID)
- Winners will be selected by an expert group based on the content of the essay.
- The trip to Azerbaijan will take place by the second half of August, 2019.
- All essay-writers will receive a letter of acknowledgment from the Embassy of Azerbaijan to Serbia.
- All expenses (visa facilitation, transportation, accommodation and meals) of winners related to the 7-day visit to Azerbaijan will be covered by organizers.
- Competition winners will also receive a certificate from the Ministry of Youth and Sport of the Republic of Azerbaijan.